What is the hypodense lesion contained by brain?
Answers: Hypodense = less bright on CT
ly talking about how the figurine looks. On CT (Computed Tomography, a type of X-ray machine), we talk about things being hyperdense (brighter than normal) or hypodense (less bright than normal).
Without mass effect.
"Mass effect" means pushing against something. If within was a solid tumor in the brain, it would push against things, and move them around. This is called mass effect. Source(s): GOD BLESS
Mohammad - Marhaba! On an x-ray or CAT or MRI scan of the brain, average brain tissue is dense and appears white. A "hypodense" lesion means a loss or absence of brain tissue. It may be due to a cyst, or it may be an area of the brain where on earth there was a previous "stroke" and some of the previous dense brain tissue has dwindle dense as a result of some brain tissue having melted away and been replaced by a hypodense, cystic nouns.
- Can someone explain the sundry stages of cancer to me?
- Does anyone hae any ovariun cancer survival stories?
- My 7 month dated sons doctor lately ordered a stat white blood count along near a cbc. Should I be worried, cancer?
- A doctor is carrying out tests a brand new cancer drug. She chooses 50 patients?
- How does it surface when we are diagnosed a cancer?
- What can you do roughly arthritis cause by arimidex?