Is low heart rate virtuous? Why?
Answers: Pulse rate less than 60 beats per minute (bpm) (less than 40 bpm in the travel case of well trained athletes) is not good. This condition may lead to hypotension (low blood pressure). Persons beside less than 90/60 mmHg are considered as having hypotension. Severe hypotension starves your body of oxygen, which can damage the heart, brain, and other organs. This type of hypotension can be natural life threatening if not immediately treated. Source(s): http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/…
There is nothing wrong next to HR less than 60. What's important is what is normal for you. If you be aware of fine with pulse of 48 then dont worry in the order of it. It is your individual HR. Generally the more fit you are the lower your pulse so it's not the low HR that is good but being on top form and fit. Source(s): I am a cardiologist
- Oh man I am frothy head and enjoy a low heart rate. I took it for 10 second and it be 6?
- Chest backache and anxiety ?
- Is my daughters blood pressure apposite?
- How early does the ambulance enjoy to go and get to a heart attack casualty formerly it's to behind schedule?
- Can black coffee increase triglycerides?
- Why does my stomach hurt when I smoke pot, and did I hold a heart attack?